CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ROCK ON


Thursday, September 18, 2008

I just wanted to say that after 3 weeks I am still alive and kicking here in Maine.  I am settling into a routine and studying harder than I have before. (maybe not harder, but I am reading the chapters before class as opposed to the night before the test).  My classmates are all pleasantly unique and I have enjoyed getting to know them.  So not much to report except that I am excited and look forward to the opportunities that await me.  Many people have asked me what a nurse anesthetist does, so in order to help answer that question I have posted a few videos from youtube.  Enjoy.  (Remember to pause my playlist or you won't be able to hear the audio from youtube.)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HA THAT IS GREAT STUFF:) i LOVE THE BLIPS OF THE HEART SONG! EVEN THOUGH THEIR NAME AND LOGO ARE GROSS! IM GLAD YOU FINALLY POSTED ABOUT SCHOOL I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK YOU GOING TO SCHOOL WAS JUST A BIG JOKE! BUT SERIOUSLY YOU WRITE UNCOMMONLY FAST.....YOU ARE MISTAKEN I WRITE RATHER SLOW. OKAY I GOT SIDETRACKED ON A PRIDE AND PREJUDICED QUOTE. WHAT I WAS REALLY SAYING IS THAT YOU WRITE REALLY REALLY WELL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO INTO JOURNALISM FOR REAL. I THINK YOUR COLUMN IN A NEWSPAPER WOULD BE THE MOST READ ON WALL STREET EH! IM VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR FLOWING BIG WORDS. IM GLAD YOU ARE SURVIVING SCHOOL AND I CAN DEFINATELY SEE YOU IN ONE OF THOSE SINGING GROUPS ONE DAY.

Dianne said...

In fact--Derek, I am going to rewrite a song for you and you can record it for a million dollars! Stay tuned! Jo Mamma

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Derek! i was just watching Yo gabba gabba and thinking of you. too funny. Hope you know how much we love you and how lucky you are to have Krist; be glad you didn't marry a crazy like me! Someday i'll learn to be as calm as fun and Kristi;She is so great. Anyway, you are awesome. Hope to talk to you soon. love you, ems